Jay Triplets

Being a SuperMom to multiples is truly a blessing in desguise. I have weekly and monthly calendars, but I seem to live ONE DAY at a time! I must tell you all that I could not do it without my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ by my side!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 9, 2009

No one warned me about...TIME CHANGE!

Change the clocks, no problem. A couple of days and you adjust. Well, adults may just adjust, and I don't remember the babies having a problem last year, but nobody informed me that toddlers (who are on a great schedule) DON'T JUST ADJUST!!!!!

The babies have been soooo ill at weird times of the day ever since the time change. I did not think it would be a big deal but it is. They just seem to get worse everyday. Tomorrow "I" will be setting their inner schedule again! I think if I am consistent for a few days they will straighten out. Pray that I have patience!

We have been to the Kidz Kloset workers' sale. I had NO IDEA! I just walked around in shock for a while. I watched about 250 women ferociously search for the items they needed. Susan (Nana) said as she looked through the clothes, "women were packed shoulder to shoulder in the rows and clothes were flying off the racks above her head, below her arms, and all around her!!! Women were dragging laundry baskets with dog leashes everywhere. Lets say that I did find some deals, missed some deals, but most of all LEARNED A GREAT DEAL! We got some summer clothes/dresses for the girls mostly. We were looking for swimsuit cover-ups and I did get 4 for $10! I got the babies three soft chairs to sit in. They love them! I looked at the bed rails and potty chairs but I had not done enough research to know what I was buying. I did get some Veggie Tales Videos that I wanted. Maryanna has decided that she wants to carry a blanket, but only a blanket with lace on the edge! I found her one while looking around, a white receiving blanket with lace and monogrammed "M"! It is perfect, perfectly sweet! We went for a toddler slide and a sandbox. We did get a slide and they LOVE the Independence. However, we missed the sandbox. :( I will post pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics!!! I enjoyed KK too! I got a lot of shoes for a little money!! I got 10 kids feet to shoe! Whew, makes me tired thinking about all those shoe laces!! April ends RSV lockdown, so we're going to have to schedule a play date at the park!

    ReplyDelete