Jay Triplets

Being a SuperMom to multiples is truly a blessing in desguise. I have weekly and monthly calendars, but I seem to live ONE DAY at a time! I must tell you all that I could not do it without my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ by my side!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trials and Triumphs!

I probably should not be posting today because I have lately had a few let downs and I am feeling a little depressed. It will pass. Anyhow, I did not get to go to an intro class today for a bible study program for both me and the triplets because I did not have a sitter. The intro class does not have child care, but the program has a program for two year olds so once in, they could go with me. I think it will be good for all of us. The intro class will be offered again and look forward to maybe going to that one. If it were ony offered at night!!!

The fishing trip has been cancelled....no its back on.....no its cancelled! The one person that can work formy husband, can't work. His wife is very sick and I am praying for her hourly. I was really looing forward to being alone with my husband for the weekend. Also looking forward to being ALONE during the days while he is fishing! He called and said we would go on Thursday night, and in the same conversation, said we weren't going! I am so emotionally confused. I don't know whether to be excited about going or accepting of staying home. To top it off the weekend of the trip is my birthday weekend! I don't know what is going to happen?

The babies are doing great! I love them more and more everyday! I love that they can tell me things that they "like" or "don't like." Their newest word is "donalds" for you know, McDonald's! They still LOVE books and hate food! They are signing and saying more and more words and even a few sentences now and then. I love being a mom and in two weeks my babies will be 2 years old! Can you believe it! I can't!

1 comment:

  1. Those up and down days are so tough! Hang in there Sharon! I hope you get your weekend away - that sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete