Jay Triplets

Being a SuperMom to multiples is truly a blessing in desguise. I have weekly and monthly calendars, but I seem to live ONE DAY at a time! I must tell you all that I could not do it without my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ by my side!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where do I begin?????


Ok everyone,
I am sorry for not posting in such a long time but sometimes I am emotionally stable, organized, motivated, on top of EVERYTHING, etc...and sometimes I am frazzled, depressed, functioning minimally, and just frustrated at myself in general. I don't know how some of you seem to keep yourselves together ALL the time!!! (Julie, Sandra)

Anyway so much has been happening with us since we last talked and I know the same is true for all of you too!

November and December were VERY busy months for us this year! Last year we just sat at home and tended to the babies...but this year they went EVERYWHERE!

First, we all went Christmas shopping with Nana and Aunt Dorthy. We had a blast!




Next, my sister had a photographer friend of hers to take the babies pictures since I HATED the ones we had done at Sears in October. We all went to Hattiesburg and had a great time. (I took extra happy medicine!) The pictures are wonderful! He seemed to really capture some very precious moments of the babies and us. I plan to use him EVERY YEAR from now on. It will be well worth the drive! You can check out his work on his website. I have added a link.



Happy Anniversary to us! We celebrated 7 years on December 22!

Christmas was very nice this year but the babies do not really understand any of it yet. Macey did open presents but nobody else seemed to care. I really can not wait until next year!!! We had a lot of time to think about the traditions that we wanted to start with the babies and how we wanted to demonstrate the "Baby Jesus" Story to them. I am excited that I get to share it with the children that I was beginning to think that might never have. I felt so blessed this season!
Pictures?? Video?? I know that we took some of both!

Not that we are spoiled in anyway to have such wonderful parents and in-laws but they all made our Christmas very special this year. I keep them in my prayers daily. I am not sure what I would do without them. This year after Christmas, the Jays, Joey's parents wanted to take a trip to the Mountains, Gatlinburg. And they wanted us ALL to go together. They helped with expenses and we all left the day after Christmas on our adventure. I was very nervous about taking 14 month old babies on such a long trip but they did very well. I have always been against DVDs and video games for my children but I think we will make an exception for VERY long trips!! Here are a few pictures of the cabin in the mountains and a picture of us at the Dixie Stampede Dinner Show!


We have settled in to 2009 really fast. There is no rest with triplets! They all got a 48 hour virus last week and Macey always gets the worst of it! She got a fever blister on her tongue! Ouch! Great, the skeleton baby didn't eat for about four days! The babies are better and playing again but now Joey has the fever and sore throat and I am having an attack of the sinuses!

We go in for their 15 month check-up this week and I will post the new stats and development!

My new years resolution??? Update my blog WEEKLY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Yea! I'm so happy you updated!! I will make you keep your resolution!! We have to see pictures of those beautiful babies!! And, no, I don't keep it together all of the time, but thanks for the compliment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see the update - as you can see with just one I havent been able to do my weekly update! The pictures are absolutely precious!!! If he were a little closer I would use him too. Sorry to hear everyone has been sick :( Guess its that time of year. Clint was sick last week - Rylee and I managed to escape for the most part but now Rylee has a double ear infection along with a yeast infection! Thank goodness for antibiotics! Hopefully we'll get a chance to see ya'll soon! Now that you know a trip isnt so bad, your welcome up here anytime :)

    ReplyDelete